[OmniOS-discuss] Another OmniOS Software Repository.

Benjamin Grogg info at thetube.ch
Fri Aug 10 07:35:48 EDT 2012

Dear List

I do some compilation for my Homeserver. You can find this stuff there:
http://pkg.thetube.ch:10001/en/index.shtml
Better you add the feed in your RSS reader, so you see whats going on:
http://pkg.thetube.ch:10001/feed
Add the repository with following line:
pkg set-authority -O http://pkg.thetube.ch:10001/ pkg.thetube.ch

Unfortunately you can't search the repository (like pkg search or in
the Webinterface).
I will check this issue a.s.a.p. More packages will follow in the next
few weeks.
Note: I use /usr/local as installation directory. Ensure you set the
PATH variable.
All packages are "tested" with OmniOS (Stable) release. Use at your own risk!

Have fun,
benjamin