[OmniOS-discuss] napp-it on omnios

Guenther Alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Mon Dec 17 08:30:18 EST 2012

update

Problem:
- When installing the napp-it web-UI with the nappit09 installer on Omni
stable, you get errors about the modul Tty.so within napp-it

Reason:
The precompiled binaries of Expect that were created with the bloody
release are not working on stable
The binaries compiled with the stable release work on both.

The current installer and napp-it 0.9 from today cares about the difference
please rerun the wget installerto fix the problem
wget -O - www.napp-it.org/nappit09 <http://www.napp-it.org/nappit09>| perl

Gea

> hi all
>
> thanks for the help with mc and nano to have napp-it on OmniOS
> I have now fixed the perl problem and finished a first developer
> preview of my napp-it Web-GUI 0.9 that supports OmniOS
>
> you can install the developer preview as root with the following
> command (not yet fully tested)
> wget -O - www.napp-it.org/nappit09 <http://www.napp-it.org/nappit09> |
> perl
>
> more
> http://www.napp-it.org/downloads/omnios_en.html
>

> If you have comments or discover serious problems, you can send an
> email to community at napp-it.org <mailto:community at napp-it.org>
> The first 0.9 nightly for everyone is planned end of the year.
>

> Gea
> napp-it.org <http://napp-it.org>

H          f   G
Hochschule für Gestaltung