[OmniOS-discuss] illumos bug #2869 duplicate packets with vnics over aggrs

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Sun Jul 8 20:53:32 EDT 2012

Yes. If you switch to the bloody repo, you should be able to do a pkg
update and get a new kernel.

The release publisher is: http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/release/
Bloody's publisher is: http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/bloody/

pkg unset-publisher omnios
pkg set-publisher -g http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/bloody/ omnios
pkg update

This should give you a new BE running bloody to reboot into.

Alternatively, you could just snag the aggr module from bloody and
replace the one you have.

There are a couple of severe performance pathologies regarding
networking under qemu/kvm, can you say what the guest is?

--
Theo Schlossnagle

http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle