[OmniOS-discuss] Installer Crashes While 'Probing for Device Nodes'

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Wed Oct 3 19:54:31 EDT 2012

I think I'm crashing on this particular issue:

     https://www.illumos.org/issues/3080

The stack trace appears to be the same. How can I tell whether this
change has been integrated into the OmniOS revision I'm trying to
boot? Is there any easy way to tell which revision of illumos-gate a
specific version of OmniOS utilizes?

Thanks,
Gabe