[OmniOS-discuss] Installer Crashes While 'Probing for DeviceNodes'

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Oct 11 17:27:32 EDT 2012

I don't think I saw a reply on this? I'm sure you guys have more
important things to do :), but I am really curious about the apparent
discrepancy between my local git clone of your repo and your online
version, so if at some point you had the time an explanation
(potentially of what I'm doing wrong 8-/) would be deeply appreciated...

Thanks...