[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS future

G B g_patrickb at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 17:15:11 EDT 2013

I have decided to use OmniOS in place of OpenIndiana.  I come from over a decade of Solaris experience in large enterprises, so Solaris-like is my first choice.

I listened to a presentation give at Usenix by Theo, and it alleviated my concerns.  I also would like to thank you for the effort you have gone to in not only developing OmniOS, but in the weekly updates for bug and security fixes which is non-existent in OI.

Thanks again for making OmniOS publicly available.