[OmniOS-discuss] VBox to qemu

Michael Mounteney gate03 at landcroft.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 09:52:55 UTC 2013

Hello, I've just moved servers and the new one has the capability of
running qemu-system-x86_64 but is it worth changing over ?

I've copied all the VirtualBox images over so it would be easiest just
to install VirtualBox on the new machine but if qemu is significantly
faster I would change over.

Also, is there any information anywhere about migrating, in terms of
mapping VirtualBox settings to qemu command line arguments ?  The
re-learning effort is another barrier to moving.

Thanks, Michael.