[OmniOS-discuss] Using zpool iostat

Alexandre NEY aney at ivision.fr
Wed Aug 21 19:00:20 UTC 2013

Alright then !

Thank you for the information, I wasn't aware of this first output thing and couldn't find anything in the man page referring to that. So everything is working as intended. Do you know if there is a way to bypass that first output to directly get the *actual* statistics and not *since boot* ?

Thanks !