[OmniOS-discuss] Perc h310 (mini)

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Sat Feb 2 16:22:36 EST 2013

>From the installer shell you can use prtconf -pv and look for "scsi"
devices.  You can see the vendor and device ids within. We have pciutils
(lspci

On Saturday, February 2, 2013, Grant Albitz wrote:

I know the perc h310 has been discussed before. From what I can tell you
can use a h310 if you flash it to the LSI firmware. Does anyone know if you
can get the h310 mini to work? It already supports jbod (as did the
original perc h310). I have come across some posts saying you can
use update_drv with other cards. I was not able to identify the card to try
this. Is there a scanpci type of command in omnios? Any input would be
appreciated. I can scrap the h310 mini if I have to, but the current
chassis cabling will not work with any other card. I would live to keep it
as is if possible.