[OmniOS-discuss] trouble compiling OmniOS

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Sun Feb 24 11:12:41 EST 2013

(adding list address back in-- my mistake to direct-reply last night)

In https://github.com/omniti-labs/omnios-build/commit/fa210762018b66f066c5a0991c7633cea0d1b0eb
I added some error handling and a comment on the TMPDIR setting.  It's
only "hard-coded" in the sense that it's set near the top of the
script as opposed to somewhere like site.sh.

I've also updated http://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/BuildInstructions
with your previous suggestions as well as a note about TMPDIR for the
illumos build.

Glad things are working for you!
Eric