[OmniOS-discuss] some problems with last update to bloody omnios-8d266aa 64-bit

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Thu Jun 6 08:53:35 EDT 2013

Ah, you're using the omnios-build system? It does use /tmp/ (to be fast),
but all the boxes we run it on have a lot of room there.  There are some
other scenarios where it makes sense to change that to /var/tmp/ as well.
 Maybe we should change the default to be /var/tmp/

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 3:34 AM, Richard PALO <richard.palo at baou.fr> wrote:

> BTW, I believe I found the issue with my build on "release", which appears
> to be more an issue with tmp & swap (tmp was being overloaded), switching
> to use /var/tmp seems to get over resource allocation problems experienced.
> Testing with both "release" and "bloody" now..

Theo Schlossnagle

http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle