[OmniOS-discuss] statistics

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Thu Jun 6 14:12:21 EDT 2013

Hi to all

First, thanks a lot for the product, it is realy great !

My question now :

Is there any way to make a graphical statsics od ZFS performance ?

I have some botleneck in my sistem ( OminOS V 0.9a9 Nightly mar 04 2013 +
Napp-it ) that I can not identify ...

It stores all VMs in a Proxmox Cluster with 5 nodes and 14 mixed VMs ( 3
W2K12 Server, 2 Win7Pro and all others Linux Debian or Ubuntu ) .

There are a 10 GB switcher to interconnect all nodes and Storage .

Almost all aplications are running fine and fast .

The exception are a Debian running Oracle 11G .

I just do not know how to find out what I have to do  ...

Fábio Rabelo