[OmniOS-discuss] OWC Mercury Accelsior

Uwe Reh reh at hebis.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jun 6 18:33:41 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm using the cheaper but quite comparable OCZ RevoDrive 3 X2 and I like
it. Building a Lucene index is twice as fast than on 15K SAS drives.
Unfortunately the card has an unsupported Marvell chip. So I have to
live with one evil Ubuntu node in my solaris zoo. ;-)

Since I don't have to deal with big data (less than 1T), I decided not
to do any ZIL or ARC tricks.

Uwe