[OmniOS-discuss] Pfsense KVM guest complaining about DAD ipv6

Jorge Schrauwen jorge at blackdot.be
Tue Jun 25 02:30:31 EDT 2013

Unfortunately I have experienced issues with both Arch Linux, CentOS and Ubuntu. Although they just silently refuse to bind the IPv6 Addr and print one line in message.

I've hit other problems with multicast traffic too. (mdns for example).

If IPv6 is not important you could install in vbox/vmware and convert the disk image. But that is a bit cumbersum.

Regards

Jorge