[OmniOS-discuss] [smartos-discuss] Re: Pfsense KVM guest complaining about DAD ipv6

Robert Mustacchi rm at joyent.com
Tue Jun 25 08:50:17 EDT 2013

On 06/24/2013 10:46 PM, Johan Kragsterman wrote:
> Thanks very much, Jorge! Wouldn't have discovering this without your help!
>
> I don't have any problems with this in Linux, never seen the problem there
> whatsoever, but with Pfsense it gets fatal, since it doesn't install.
>
> I will post this also on smartos-discuss.
>
> Rgrds Johan

I understand the problem here and am happy to help talk someone through
what needs to be done to fix this in the core OS. Unfortunately it just
takes time and I have had to prioritize other work first. It requires
adding a bit of plumbing up through the stack and exposing something new
in dlpi.

If someone would like to do it ahead of me getting cycles, I'm happy to
talk them through privately what needs to be done.

Robert