[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS install on HP DL360g8

Aleš Jagrič, Fora d.o.o. ales.jagric at forum-racunalnistva.eu
Thu May 23 14:47:27 EDT 2013

I thought of that, but the driver on the rpool (at least the binary) is updated, however i don't know if it should be inside the boot_archive. I'm only guessing here but is there (should it be?) a driver inside the boot_archive?

I still do not understand why the process would work on openindiana and not on omnios. But I only have basic knowledge on how this works.

Any pointers on what i should check if the driver is everywhere is should be? It certainly looks like it's not getting updated somewhere.