[OmniOS-discuss] Overheating faults with ST4000NM0023

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Fri Apr 18 19:23:27 UTC 2014

I've flashed 0004 to some of my Constellations so far.   The drives are now
set at a reference temperature of 60C which is much better than 40C.

I had to disable mulltipathing to get these disks to flash.   I'm not sure
if this is an issue with the drive or the Supermicro JBOD.

I disabled multipathing and I'm getting them to flash.

-Chip