[OmniOS-discuss] omnios-b281e50: No solution was found to satisfy constraints

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Mon Feb 3 21:11:35 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Kai Meder <kai at meder.info> wrote:
> Do you actually plan to change php-54's 'entire' incorporation?
> I am willing to stay on LTS for the time being but not for the next 3 years
> ;)
>
> Thank you very much for these explanations

The ms.omniti.com package set is what OmniTI uses internally for
hosting and other production purposes.  We prefer the stability of LTS
for that, so I can't say if/when there will be builds for r151008.  If
you really need both php 5.4 *and* always the latest-and-greatest OS
every 6 months, then you should invest in rolling your own packages,
as you have needs that aren't being met by the available community
packages.

Eric