[OmniOS-discuss] Kernel panic on using iSCSI target on same host, differences between OmniOS r151006 and r151008 ?

Franz Schober franz.schober at firmos.at
Mon Feb 10 15:41:25 UTC 2014

Although the creation of the zpool worked on OmniOS r151006y, the zfs
send I wanted to test on the pool failed with a kernel panic on r151006y
also.

zfs create test/testds
dd if=/dev/zero of=/test/testds/file1 bs=1M count=50
dd if=/dev/zero of=/test/testds/file2 bs=1M count=50

zfs snapshot test/testds at test
zfs send -R test/testds at test | pv > /dev/null