[OmniOS-discuss] How to update system to a specific release version ?

Christian Meunier christian.meunier at magelo.com
Thu Jan 2 06:02:16 UTC 2014

Hi all and happy new year !

I currently have a server on r151004 and I would like to update it to
the r151006 which is now one release behind the latest one (r151008).
The upgrade instructions (
http://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Upgrade_r151004_r151006 ) does not
specify a version and would currently try to update my system straight
to r151008.

I searched the wiki and couldn't find a pointer on how to upgrade to a
specific version which is pretty important given that you can upgrade to
the r151008 only from the r151006 so you have to iteratively upgrade
your system...

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Chris