[OmniOS-discuss] Problem installing new zone (version problem)

Martin Dojcak martin at dojcak.sk
Wed Jan 8 19:57:42 UTC 2014

Solved!
Workaround perform successful instalation of zone. I run zoneadm -z test
install -e incorporation/jeos/omnios-userland at 11,5.11-0.151006.In the
non-global zone are no longer any pakcages with r151008.
I thnik omnios guys should fix
pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151006:20131210T224515Z and later versions
with omnios-userland type=require. I will upgrade GZ to r151008 as soon
as I can.

Thank you very much Lauri.

--
Martin Dojčák