[OmniOS-discuss] netatalk setup (via uulm.mawi repo) failed with ld.so.1: afpd: fatal: libsasl2.so.2: open failed

Steffen Kram sk at kram.io
Thu Jan 9 11:27:39 UTC 2014

Hi Guenther,

currently I’m in the middle updating my repository to 151008. I might have accidentally published a newer version of the sasl-package with 151006 version string. I’ll check this.

The problem I’m facing right now, is that my sasl libs depend on libpq5 which I cannot build right now. See my comment on ticket http://omnios.omniti.com/ticket.php/83 for details. Meanwhile you should be able to use the old libsasl2. The old packages are still lying around. I’ll drop you a note as soon as I’ve updated all packages.

Cheers,
Steffen