[OmniOS-discuss] Newbie to OmniOS

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Wed Jan 15 18:02:19 UTC 2014

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:47:11 -0700
CJ Keist <cj.keist at colostate.edu> wrote:

> Michael,
>     Thank you very much! That was the issue. After upgrading my Proxmox   to the latest release network is working now.   It looks like the Solaris network issue started with the move from pve-manger 3.0 to 3.1.

It was not the Proxmox version in itself it was the new version of KVM
and the prior used cpu options which in combination triggered a
regression. Whether Omnios/Illumos is to blame or it is KVM is
currently unknown. But as long as it works I am less tempted to pursue
an answer to the question;-)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly).
		-- Matt Welsh