[OmniOS-discuss] kayak bugs, r151008j

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Mon Jan 20 16:14:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Lauri Tirkkonen <lotheac at iki.fi> wrote:
> I will make a PR soonish but there probably needs to be separate
> access.log files for different releases.

Thanks for the work Lauri.  In fact we should probably make
release-specific branches in Kayak the way we do for illumos-omnios
and omnios-build, as the files will necessarily be different as
versions change (perfect example: libxml2 2.9.0/2.9.1)

Once that is done, it'd be great to retrofit each branch (r151006,
r151008, master) with an update generated this way.

Eric