[OmniOS-discuss] iscsi timeouts

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:50:14 UTC 2014

Sorry, I should have given the requisite "yes, I know that this is a recipe
for sadness, for I too have experienced said sadness".

That said, we've seen this kind of problem when there was a device in a
vdev that was dying a slow death. There wouldn't necessarily be any sign,
aside from insanely high service times on an individual device in the pool.
>From this, I assume that ZFS is still sensitive to variation in underlying
drive performance.

Tobi, what do your drive service times look like?
 -nld