[OmniOS-discuss] no access issue through ssh or through physical console

moftah moftah mofta7y at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 22:01:07 UTC 2014

just checked the other spare server that i was hopping it will have the
same issue.

I didnt have it while it is running for 3 weeks.

So that is bad for this case as i wanted to check and ply with the test
server and make the changes with the real production server.

is there anywhere to read the logs to understand what is the issue ?
I mean what are the debugging steps here in this case

Thanks