[OmniOS-discuss] system/fm/smtp-notify mailing about already-resolved events on boot

Kevin Swab Kevin.Swab at ColoState.EDU
Wed Jan 29 18:00:43 UTC 2014

We have this issue too.  For us, it happens on all versions of OmniOS up
through r151008 (and all versions of OpenIndiana we've tried too).

It will stop if you clear all the fault management logs using a
procedure like this:

https://blogs.oracle.com/unixgeek/entry/how_to_clear_fmadm_log

But this seems a bit drastic.  A fix would be most welcome!

Kevin