[OmniOS-discuss] restore zones after crash

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:19:58 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Ian Collins <ian at ianshome.com> wrote:

> You could try setting the mountpoint of tank/zones/zone1/ROOT/zbe-5
> (assuming that was the last version use had mounted) to
> /tank/zones/zone1/root.
>
> zfs set mountpoint=/tank/zones/zone1/root tank/zones/zone1/ROOT/zbe-5
>
>  # zfs set mountpoint=/tank/zones/zone1/root tank/zones/zone1/ROOT/zbe-5
cannot set property for 'tank/zones/zone1/ROOT/zbe-5': 'mountpoint' cannot
be set on dataset in a non-global zone

I found this thread on the OI list:

http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2013-July/013297.html

and if I read it correctly I miss some stuff in the global zone. O well.
I'll probably re-install later today.

Thanks for your tips, much appreciated :-)

--
groet,
natxo