[OmniOS-discuss] Win 8.1 NFS client

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Fri Jun 13 11:54:40 UTC 2014

You may have revealed the cause of a problem I've seen a few times, but
have not made the correlation.  In my case we have 100+ CentOS NFS clients
and a periodic use of 2012R2 server connecting via NFS.

I have had a few drop offs of the NFS server with out a single line in the
event logs, just complete non-responsiveness.

I will definitely be digging deeper into this.

This is most likely Illumos wide, not just OmniOS.   I will report back to
both lists if I can get anything reproducible.

-Chip