[OmniOS-discuss] Win 8.1 NFS client

Valrhona valrhona at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 05:47:30 UTC 2014

I think I am being stupid again. tcpdump was not installed, so I
installed the pkgsrc packages (as described by Jonathan Perkin) for
2014Q1. I then get the following message; is there some option to
force it to install dependent packages, or did I miss something?

root at dell_server:~# pkgin in tcpdump
calculating dependencies... done.
/lib/64/libz.so.1, needed by tcpdump-4.4.0nb1 is not present in this system.
/lib/64/libxml2.so.2, needed by tcpdump-4.4.0nb1 is not present in this system.
/lib/64/libz.so.1, needed by libpcap-1.4.0nb1 is not present in this system.
/lib/64/libxml2.so.2, needed by libpcap-1.4.0nb1 is not present in this system.

nothing to upgrade.
nothing to install.