[OmniOS-discuss] ISC DHCP for OmniOS -> how compatible?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Thu Jun 26 00:07:01 UTC 2014

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far.

I plan on having at least an updated dhcp:ipv[46] service with svcprops like the ones in OI/Oracle-Solaris arrive in this week's update to bloody.

I'm not QUITE sure if I'll have dhcrelay:ipv[46] ready, but I'm going to try.

When I next update the bloody repo and announce it here, you'll know.  Those of you who gave me feedback, PLEASE TRY THIS so I can get *in-use* feedback.  I'm using dhcp:ipv4 here at home, but it's a simple deployment.