[OmniOS-discuss] kayak problems

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Thu Mar 13 14:07:02 UTC 2014

Yes, it is missing a few key libraries, I reported that in a similar email back around december but it seems to have gone unfixed in the interim. If you find my posts, it indicates the things that I found and fixed. Luckily, it is easy to uncompress, mount and fix the miniroot with the missing libraries and symlinks.

Sent from my android device.