[OmniOS-discuss] Problem with using omnios-build

Carl Brunning carlb at flamewarestudios.com
Wed Mar 26 11:13:16 UTC 2014

Thanks for that yes that help me a little more
Now I just got to work out why it has a problem uploading to the repo
This is the error I get

PATH=/tmp/build_admin/pkg-1.0/pkg/src/pkg/../../proto/root_i386/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin  PYTHONPATH=/tmp/build_admin/pkg-1.0/pkg/src/pkg/../../proto/root_i386/usr/lib/python2.6/vendor-packages pkgsend -s http://repo.flamewarestudios.com:10000/ publish -d /tmp/build_admin/pkg-1.0/pkg/src/pkg/../../proto/root_i386 \
        -d license_files -T \*.py --fmri-in-manifest  \
        pkgtmp/SUNWipkg-brand.dep.res
pkgsend: Transfer from 'http://repo.removeed failed: api_errors.InvalidP5IFile:. (happened 4 times)

the repo is a openindiana system
could this be my problem now
I have got most of the other package compile and up load with no problems
Just pkg one is the problem

Thanks

Carl Brunning