[OmniOS-discuss] Problem with using omnios-build

Carl Brunning carlb at flamewarestudios.com
Thu Mar 27 17:38:48 UTC 2014

Hay not a problem
What I found I had bad clock skew
So reset the clock on the build machine and on the repo machine so far has fixed that problem

Did not know bad clock can casue so much build problems lol
Even caused my illumos build problems as well

Anyway am all good now
Just to to see what my next problem is and fix it

Keep up the good work
I like the build scripts, have to see if they can be used for other os build lol

Thanks
Carl Brunning