[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS Panic on high ZFS Write Load

Zach Malone zmalone at omniti.com
Thu May 15 14:12:41 UTC 2014

That's odd.  Any chance you have the crash dump somewhere that we
could download it?  If not, do you mind capturing a crash dump the
next time you get the system to fail this way?  I'm guessing that it
is driver related, because I think someone else would have run into
the same if it was universal.
-Zach