[OmniOS-discuss] ZFS pool allocation remains after removing all files

Rune Tipsmark rt at steait.net
Thu Oct 9 17:51:49 UTC 2014

I am happy to test in our environment, we have some semi-live demo servers (10+ virtual servers) that are being used as in a real production environment with load on them etc.

If some VAAI works, should I be able to see it in VMware? Does it make any difference I use SRP to connect the LU's?

My VAAI status for each LUN is as follows:

naa.600144f0908abf5d00005391079d0008
   VAAI Plugin Name:
   ATS Status: unsupported
   Clone Status: unsupported