[OmniOS-discuss] Crashing qemu process

Filip Marvan filip.marvan at aira.cz
Wed Oct 15 18:43:49 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

yes, you are right, I'm sorry.
Here are more detailed informations from core dump.

root at omnikvm:/# mdb core
> ::status
debugging core file of qemu-system-x86 (64-bit) from omnikvm
file: /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64
initial argv: /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 -d exec -name VPS -boot c -enable-kvm -vnc 0.0
threading model: native threads
status: process terminated by SIGSEGV (Segmentation Fault), addr=0
> $C
fffffd7fffdf8ee0 qemu_del_timer+0x10()
fffffd7fffdf8f20 qemu_mod_timer+0x24()
fffffd7fffdf8f60 virtio_net_handle_tx_timer+0xef()
fffffd7fffdf8fa0 virtio_net_rein_tick+0x15d()
fffffd7fffdf8ff0 qemu_run_timers+0xb0()
fffffd7fffdf9000 qemu_run_all_timers+0x51()
fffffd7fffdff090 main_loop_wait+0x480()
fffffd7fffdff0c0 kvm_main_loop+0x119()
fffffd7fffdff0e0 main_loop+0x17()
fffffd7fffdff420 main+0x2da4()
fffffd7fffdff430 _start+0x6c()

And pstack core is here: http://pastebin.com/P1yfJWwh

I'm using freshly installed OmniOS r151012
Thank you for any help.

Filip