[OmniOS-discuss] include path : is there such a thing?

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at kathe.in
Mon Oct 27 19:59:06 UTC 2014

Hello,

Just the way there's a PATH environment variable and an optional MANPATH
one too, is there anything for "includes" also?

I am really getting busted trying to get GnuCOBOL compiled under OmniOS.
All of the extra stuff I have installed has gone and sat down in it's
own structure at various places /usr/local/include/...,
/opt/omni/include/..., etc.

Can I please be advised on the best way forward such that the
"configure" script of GnuCOBOL finds all the headers?

Thanks,

~Mayuresh