[OmniOS-discuss] Installing on VMware Workstation

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Wed Oct 29 01:48:24 UTC 2014

As I recall, the virtual floppy drive just has to be present; it doesn't need to have an actual floppy image associated with it. Also, another option would be to pop into the bios of the VM and configure it to not have a floppy drive installed. The problem arises when the bios says there is a floppy drive, but there is no virtual floppy drive…