[OmniOS-discuss] SATA SSD vs. SAS

Nate Smith nsmith at careyweb.com
Mon Sep 29 20:29:49 UTC 2014

Thanks, Fabio, Yeah, the 1015 cards are great and cheap. I used that on my old system for ZIL with the exact same setup you're talking about.  Unfortunately, it doesn't scale in the servers I have. I had to "shoehorn" my zil drives in to bypass the backplane on my previous server. I may have to get another chassis like the one you describe.