[OmniOS-discuss] All SSD pool advice

Chris Nagele nagele at wildbit.com
Mon Apr 6 13:41:19 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone. Regarding the expanders, our 4U servers are on the
following chassis:

http://www.supermicro.com/products/chassis/4U/846/SC846E16-R1200.cfm

We are using all SAS disks, except for the SSDs. How big is the risk
here when it comes to SAS -> SATA conversion? Our newer servers have
direct connections on each lane to the disk.

Chris

Chris Nagele
Co-founder, Wildbit
Beanstalk, Postmark, dploy.io