[OmniOS-discuss] iSCSI target hang, no way to restart but server reboot

Matej Zerovnik matej at zunaj.si
Fri Apr 10 10:11:15 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, the server crashed again. We switched to a new server(same
model xServer 3550 M4), installed OmniOS r14 and updates LSI firmware
from P15 to P19.

So far, everything is humming nicely, there are also no more errors in
the logs (errors were from SAS expander and not from a particular drive,
at least according to the target number).

New SAS drives are in order, since we want to go HA as well.

Thanks everyone for help and answers, Matej