[OmniOS-discuss] Who here had lockd/nlockmgr problems?

Jacob Vosmaer contact at jacobvosmaer.nl
Sat Apr 11 18:50:34 UTC 2015

Hi Dan, omnios-discuss

As one of the people complaining about nfs/statmon issues in 151012 I would
like to share my impression that this problem somehow went away in 151014.
I have not done rigorous testing but prior to upgrading my OmniOS NFS
server from 151012 to 151014 the statmon issue seemed to happen almost
every time I booted the server, and since upgrading to 151014 I have not
yet seen it happen once.

A cautious hurray seems in order.