[OmniOS-discuss] What do people use for basic system monitoring?

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Tue Apr 21 21:38:45 UTC 2015

I'm interested in this too! Once upon a time we used Orcallator for this on
Sol10, which is quite a bit like Ganglia, but uses the venerable SEtoolkit
to pull stats. I'd be curious what other people are doing here since all of
that stuff is pretty much unmaintained for a decade, though it provided
decent stats per server.