[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 feedback

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Wed Apr 22 21:22:17 UTC 2015

The awesome: the nlockmgr bug appears to be fixed. We're not seeing that
any more and nlockmgr is, so far, starting flawlessly.

But, our brand new Intel 10G card is no longer recognized.. It started out
ok, then a whole host of SFP+ not recognized over the course of about 1-2
minutes, and now the card will not attach the driver. We also had a whole
lot of fmadm faulty at the same time. I acquitted them assuming they were
spurious, but now dladm show-phys won't even see the ixgbe devices at all.

The summary says "

Fault class : fault.io.pciex.device-interr
Affects     : dev:////pci@0,0/pci8086,340e@7/pci111d,806e@0/pci111d,806e@4
/pci8086,7a11 at 0
                  out of service, but associated components no longer faulty
FRU         : "PCIe 1"
(hc://:product-id=SUN-FIRE-X4275-SERVER:server-id=x4275-3-15-39:chassis-id=0931XFG005/motherboard=0/hostbridge=4/pciexrc=4/pciexbus=25/pciexdev=0/pciexfn=0/pciexbus=26/pciexdev=4/pciexfn=0/pciexbus=33/pciexdev=0)
                  acquitted

Is there a handy way to reset all of this and bring the device back into
service and reset any notion of the faults?