[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 feedback

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Wed Apr 22 21:55:39 UTC 2015

Yes, we had it working with this SFP+ before the upgrade, and now it won't
even see the NIC card at all.
The last messages in messages are about the SFP+ module not supported and
failed to initialize adapter.

I tried rem_drv ixgbe; add_drv ixgbe; it loads but fails to attach.

Even if it doesn't recognize the SFP+ any more (though it was running fine
for weeks on r151012), I wouldn't expect it to not see the card at all. (It
shows in lspci, but not in dladm)