[OmniOS-discuss] r151014 feedback

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Thu Apr 23 19:58:17 UTC 2015

Oddly, removing the SFP modules makes no difference. Replacing the modules
- still doesn't show up.  I really do expect to see the interfaces in dladm
show-phys now.. also add_drv still fails to attach, which is odd. I feel
like this has something to do with fault management not clearing state
somewhere along the way. This card was definitely working just fine and the
only thing that changes was the latest upgrade, followed by a lot of fmadm
stuff, and now it seems like the error state has not cleared entirely. We
just inserted the new intel optics and I tried add_drv ixgbe again, but it
still fails to attach even though lspci sees the card just fine and it
shows up in PROM.