[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS bloody update

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Sat Aug 15 07:04:27 UTC 2015

A little late this week, but I've pushed out updated packages for OmniOS bloody.  Install media is not being updated this time, due to me being neck-deep in i40e bringup.

omnios-bloody is at master revision edda13f.  New with this is:

- net-snmp to 5.7.3

- Python update to correct the lack of readline support.

illumos-omnios is at master revision fe21bd5, so uname -v will say omnios-fe21bd5.  New here is:

- Official interface stability for libavl.  AVL trees are useful structures, now use 'em with highly stable interfaces.

- cpqary3 supports newer HP Gen9 HBAs.  Sorry this isn't available immediately for install media.  This may be backported to '014.

- sunmdi fix that improves stability when devices (esp. disks) are retired.  This is already backported to '014.

Happy updating!