[OmniOS-discuss] LU read only and r/w for different hosts?

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Fri Jan 2 08:18:02 UTC 2015

Hi!

I've been thinking about this for a while, and haven't figured out a solution.

I'd like to have a possibility to set LU read only for some hosts, but r/w to others, for the same LU. There are possibilities to set read only, or r/w, on a LU, but that property is valid for all hosts, it is not(afaik) possible to choose which hosts are going to get read only, and which are going to get r/w.

This is an access controll operation, and as such, imho, should be controlled by comstar. It is the responsability of the view to handle this, but I haven't seen this anywhere in the comstar/stmf configuration posibilities.

Are there someone on this list that can shed some light on this?

Best regards from/Med vänliga hälsningar från

Johan Kragsterman

Capvert