[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: LU read only and r/w for different hosts?

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Fri Jan 2 16:36:53 UTC 2015

-----Richard Elling <richard.elling at richardelling.com> skrev: -----
Till: Johan Kragsterman <johan.kragsterman at capvert.se>
Från: Richard Elling <richard.elling at richardelling.com>
Datum: 2015-01-02 16:03
Kopia: "omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com" <omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com>
Ärende: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] LU read only and r/w for different hosts?

It has been a while since using comstar, but the SCSI protocol has
WERO group reservations. Would that suffice?

 -- richard

Yeah, I believe so....question is how I can manage it? It doesn't seem to be a part of stmfadm, so I need to do it elsewhere, if possible...so you, or someone else, got some ideas...?

Rgrds Johan